Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Kim Weston Back In UK February 2006

The delightful Kim Weston will be back in the UK in February.

You can catch her at The Westgate Club, Westgate, Worksop, Notts on Friday and Saturday 10th and 11th February. The event is being billed as a chance to see her "up close and personal" performing with a 4-piece band with a meet and greet after the show. See here for full details.

Having met her once in LA I can only say that she is a warm and friendly lady. I picked out the above uplifting song which was released on Pride at the height of the civil rights movement in the 60's when it seemed anything was possible. I picked this up off Ebay mainly for the painting of Kim which appealed to me but if you click on the picture you can read the inspirational lyrics. Kim's voice is like no one else I can think of and she sings her heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment