Saturday, November 01, 2008

Donny Mann Aka Donald Armistead RIP

I received the sad news this week that another soul artist had been lost to us with the death of Donny Mann:

I was just browsing your site when I ran across the photo that you have of my uncle. It regrets me to inform you that Donald passed away on Friday 10/24/08 from a battle with cancer. But we the family of Donald appreciate the recognition that you have given him, even though he is gone from this life, it is good to know that people out there still remember our SUPERSTAR! He will be missed!

I will be back with a special tribute featuring Donny's music in the very near future.

Donny Mann RIP

3 comments:

  1. Speak Germany? Ich habe die Original Cover Hülle von Donny Mann Things & Is there a Missig Piece.Sie ist Schwarz Silber.Liebe Grüße aus Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Photo from this Side is the Original Cover from the Single.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the Original Cover from the Single Donny Mann Things

    ReplyDelete