Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Radiants - Sitting In The Park Interview



Bob has been in touch to say:

Today on my radio show I interviewed two members of legendary Chicago soul group the Radiants, the original lead singer Maurice McAlister and member Wallace Sampson, the only singer who was a member of every lineup of the group. I usually write up a bio of the group but it was a great interview and it's worth listening to Maurice and Wallace tell all the stories of all their songs, check it out at the bottom of my interviews page:

Radiants Interview

thanks
Bob

3 comments:

  1. fantastic blog, sir. glad you're doing a great service to soul fans on the internets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post... keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your efforts! Thanks for sharing a nice post! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete