Monday, August 03, 2009

Soul Discovery Podomatic


I haven't given Mick's show a shout for sometime. On his last but one show in July, he announced that The Controllers are to appear in the UK in August.

Check out his show on Soul Discovery Podomatic.

105FM Cambridge
www.209radio.co.uk
souldiscovery@209radio.co.uk
Sundays 12.00-3.00pm UK time
..
Sky Digital Channel 0129
souldiscovery@solarradio.com
Sunday 6.00pm – 8.00pm UK time

Soul Discovery Play-List 12.7.09

The Controllers “My secret fantasy” (MCA)
Calvin Bridges "Come Back"(Gospelphyed)
The Brown Boyz “I wanna love like that” (Black Smoke)
Marcell of Marcell the Truth “Greatest love” (Promo)
T.P.O.B. “Forever” (Soul Discovery CDS Promo)
Joe “Come get to this” (Kedar Entertainment)
AL Hughes “Loves takin off” (Promo)
Ledisi “Going thought changes” (Verve Forecast)
David Hudson “Girl I’m coming home to something good” (Soul Junction Promo)
Jerry Warren “Your love” (Nivla)
Roger Smith “I’ll always love you” (Miramar)
Rickey "Elvis" Owens “Whats A Man To Do” (DL)
Jason Little “Come back” (Soul Discovery CDS Promo)
Maurice Eric “That’s why I love you” (ME)
Stephanie Pickett “Let’s get it together ”(Aviara)
Betty Wright “One bad habit” (Epic) LP
Bobby Womack “Fact of life/He’ll be there when the sun goes down” (United Artists) LP
The Controllers ““Still in my heart” (Soul Discovery CDS Promo)..
XXCeption to the Rule “Loving you is the best thing” (Soul Discovery CDS Promo)
Mario “Save my soul” (Believe)
100% Cotton (Terry Cotton) “I'll be there” (TC)
AL B.Sure “4 Life (Hidden Beach)
Prime Cut “I’m so glad” (Polydor) 7’
The Jacksonians “California dreamin’ (Pawn) 7’
Broken Melody “Love is just word” (Pesante) 7’
Fauns Bell “Gift of love” (Wave) 7’
Marcell of Marcell the Truth “Just to be loved” (Promo)
Will Downing “Love suggestions” (Concord)
Joe “Sensitive lover” (Kedar Entertainment)
TK Soul “That’s how I feel”(Soulful)
Marcell of Marcell the Truth “I can’t wait” (Promo)
Maurice “How can you say you love me”
(Soul Discovery CDS Promo)
Marcell of Marcell the Truth “Greatest love” (Promo)
Stephanie Pickett “I sill want you baby”(Aviara)
Charles Wilson “I don’t want take a chance” (Severn)
Lee Field “Love comes and goes” (Truth & Soul)
Duane Williams “ I wanna be you” (Soul Junction)
Howard Hewett “Joy” (Sbme Special Mkts)

No comments:

Post a Comment