Saturday, December 02, 2006

Karmello Brooks You're Breaking My Heart




"You're Breaking My Heart" is the flipside of the cult classic "Tell Me Baby" which is so beloved on certain dancefloors around the UK.

I have always had a soft spot for those classy female sides which are full productions which invariably emanate from New York! I will be posting a few more up soon of my favourite sides in this genre.

I know nothing of the beautifully named Karmello or the writing/production credits. A quick Google turns up that she is an actress on stage and in film.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:47 PM

    i heard this song and it took my about 2 days to figure out who it was by...Karmello Brooks You're Breaking My Heart...and I've only found it on 2 websites...but i can't find anywhere to download it :(

    ReplyDelete