Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sir Shambling Updates

Just catching up with recent updates from John Ridley over on his Deep Soul Heaven website:

Hello

A quick note to let you know I've added some new pages to my website. The artists involved are Tommy Collins from New York, the excellent Jay Lewis who recorded in Atlanta and the West Coast, Bennie Cole from Milwaukee, and more 70s music from Alfreda Brockington and Lifestyle who cut in Philly.

Plus second update today:

A quick note to let you know I've added some new pages to my website. The artists involved are Roland Dice from Louisiana, the girl group Nature's Gift, Wayne Warren who cut in Memphis, and Vick & John and the great Sam Williams from New York. There are the usual label shots and soundclips.I have also updated over 20 pages with new info. I'm grateful as always to everybody who has taken the time/trouble to write to me with comments or info.

There are the usual label shots and soundclips.

You can find the full artist list here

http://www.sirshambling.com/general/artistlist.htm

Best wishes, John

No comments:

Post a Comment