Monday, February 09, 2009

WFMU Downtown Soulville With Mr Fine Wine

Dave Hamilton (L) & The Peppers

I haven't given Mr Fine Wine a shout for awhile:

Fridays, 7 to 8 p.m. U.S. eastern time
www.wfmu.org
since 1994

years of archives at www.wfmu.org/playlists/sv


30th January 2009 Playlist

Dave Hamilton and His Peppers, Cooter Bug (Hi-Q)
Sammy Ward, Don't Take It Away (Tamla)
The Ideals , Go Get a Wig (St. Lawrence)
Albert Williams, Tumbling (Jam)
Jimmy McCracklin, Get Tough (Checker)
The Supertones, Slippin' and Sloppin' (Pt. 1) (Everest)
Kell Osborne and the Chicks, Do You Mind (Class)
Buddy Ace, What Can I Do (Duke)
King Solomon, Separation ( Mader-D)
Gail Anderson, I Can't Stop It (Galaxy)
James Bynum, Up and Down (Integra)
Robert Winters, Soul Motivation (Ron's)
Lee Moses, How Much Longer (Must I Wait) (Musicor)
Kim Tolliver, Driving Me to the Arms of a Stranger (Rojac)
Bobby Dobyne & The Barefacts, Hold On I'm Coming (Crown Ltd.)
Jock Mitchell, Work With Me Annie (Impact)
Bobby Conerly, Little Girls Go Home (Duke)
Lee Mitchell, Unique (HL&M)
The Sticks of Dynamite, It's Football Baby (Saxton)
Sebastian Williams, Get Your Point Over (Ovide)
The Entertainers, My Pad (Symbol)
Bernie Hayes, The Soul Pearl (Bright Star)
The Magictones, My Dreams Have Got the Best of Me (Westbound)
Bernie Moore, I Wanna Be Loved to Death (Burdett)

If you want to read about Dave Hamilton's career then drop over to the excellent Sixties Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment