Saturday, December 08, 2007

Soul & Gospel Article On Sir Shambling's Deep Soul Heaven

John Ridley has updated his site this week as follows:

Last December my friends Karl Tsigdinos and John Glassburner wrote an initial article on soul and gospel music for my website. This was extremely well received and very popular. So I'm delighted to be able to let you know that these very knowledgeable guys have written a second article on the interrelationship between these two wonderful musical forms.

You can find it here:-

http://www.sirshambling.com/articles/gospel_soul_2.html

There are 20 first class soundclips plus informative text and rareillustrations to accompany them.I'm very grateful to the authors for this excellent new piece of workwhich I'm sure you will enjoy and appreciate.

Best wishes,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment