Sunday, December 30, 2007

6th Oslo Soul Experience Mix

Listen here: http://oslosoul.com/radio/ose_radio06.mp3

6th. OSE WEBRADIOSHOW RECORDED AT THE SOUL SHACK

Gøran:-
Four Real. Inc. – The Man (Master plan)-
Willie and Anthony – Selfish lover-
Lee Moses – She's a bad girl-
Josephine Taylor – Ain't gonna cry no more
Tommy:-
Harvey Averne Band – People-
Ralph "Soul" Jackson – Set me free-
Henry Brooks – Greatest debt to my mother-
Rising Sun – Good loving
Gøran:-
Harris & Orr – Here I go-
Erroll Gaye – Love and effection-
Marcia Hines – You gotta to let go-
GQ – Make my dreams a reality
Tommy:-
The Experts – My love is real-
W. J. Charles – Feelin' kind a lonesome-
Little Joe Hinton – Let's start a romance-
Charles Sheffield – It's your voodoo working
Gøran:-
Lee "Shot" Williams – You're welcome to the club-
Untouchable Machine Shop – Machine shop part I-
Ricky Allen – Cut you lose-
Prophet Soul – Do you hear me
Tommy:-
T. S. U. Toronadoes – Song for a princess-
Brown Sugar – Grazin' in the grass-
Franky & the Spindles – War-
Frankie Freeman – This old shack
Gøran:-
Family Underground – Nowhere to run-
Hudson People – Trip to your mind-
Clark Terry & Chico O'Farrill – Spanish Rice-
Nathaniel Mayer – From now on
Tommy:-
Robert Parker – I caught you in a lie-
Archie Bell – When you left-
Jerry Washington – Don't waste my time-
Rhonda Davis – Can you remember
Gøran:-
The Summits – I'll never say no-
Warm Excursion – Funk-I-Tus-
Prince James – Pumpkin place-
Hank Carbo –Bad Luck
Tommy:-
Ray Jones – Beat the knees-
Rev. Carlton Coleman – Share it-
Steelers – Can't take this pain-
Barbara Mason – You better stop it

No comments:

Post a Comment