Monday, December 31, 2007

Ian Wright On Good Taste Radio Show

Just got this show sent through to me:


Good Taste wish you a great 2008 full of wonderful music! We wanted to celebrate it in a remarkable way by spreading the best music to introduce you to the next year. So we asked Mr. Ian Wright to select his best finds of the year. He don't need any introduction, The Praying Mantis, the worlds rarest funk 45s! Enjoy it!

Papito:

Phillips Bros - Who stole my cookie - Now
L.G. & Incredible Soul Seekers - Craw finger soul - Stepping Stone
Larry "T-Bird" Gordon - Contact off funk - Hi
Nikk - Hard times - House of Roton

Ian Wright:

Bubba Suggs - Everything That Looks Good - Suggs
Leroy Clofer - Mr Big Man - Rosemont
Black Soul Express - Party Time - B.S.E.
Johnny K - I'm afraid of the dark - Drive
Buddy Cantrell - you ain't no good - Tuska
Wilma Smith - Where There´s A Will There´s A Way - Grand View
Doty Roy - You Got My Boy - Pic 1
Wilma Smith - They Make Me Think Of You - Grand View
Johnny K - I got bills to pay - Drive
Wilbur Jordan - Smiling Styling - King
Galaxy - Dance Wit Me - Marjon
Freak - Life Goes On - Blue Candle

Papito:

Sage - I'm alive - Head
Chain Reaction - Search for tomorrow - Blue Wave
Powerhouse - You turn me on - Daystar
Walter "Butterball" Davis - Girl stop begging - La Cade
Sly, Slick & Wicked - Sho'nuff - People

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:14 PM

    HELLO THIS IS MR. C.B.S. CHARLES "BUBBA" SUGGS. JUST AS SOON AS I CAN STOP LONG ENOUGH TO RE COPY EVERYTHING THAT LOOKS GOOD, I WILL HAVE IT BACK IN CIRCULATION ON DISC FROM C.D. BABY.
    LOVE YOU ALL. BUBBA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10:10 PM

      I would love a copy of this to play on my radio show SOULFUL ALLSORTS it is brilliant. How do I get a copy of this and is it out on vinyl?
      respect Fraser.

      fdsoul6345789@aol.com

      Delete