Sunday, December 16, 2007

Dusties The Soul & R&B Music Show On KSER



Congratulations to Jeff over on Dusties The Soul & R&B Music Show on his 2oth anniversary!!!!

Join me tomorrow beginning at 5:00 PM (PST) on 90.7 FM KSER in Everett WA as I celebrate the 20th anniversary of my first show. In the first hour, I'll be featuring some of my favorite 60's and 70's Soul songs, original versions of songs such as Do Wah Diddy Diddy, Patches and Mustang Sally and part one of my musical tribute to Ike Turner.During the second hour, I'll feature more of my favorite soul songs, part two of my musical tribute to Ike Turner and songs with a strong and powerful message.For the third and final hour, I'll be going back to my original radio roots and feature an hour's worth of 60's Garage Rock and other wonderful gems from that era.To listen online go to the following address http://kser.org/onlinestream/index.html and choose either the Ogg stream or MP3 software stream.

Hope to hear from you on the show tomorrow.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment