Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chicano Sweet Soundz : Natural High


The 3rd in the series of compilations and it contains some killers including The Gaslight(one of my favourite groups) and the Windy City.

Tracklisting:

1. Natural High - Arnies Love
2. It's Just Like Magic - The Gaslight
3. Dry Your Eyes - The First Love
4. Turning On and Tuning In - Alvin Green & Green Fire
5. 'Hey Love' I'm For Real - You Me & Him
6. Someday, Somewhere - The Dramatic Experience
7. Long Lonely Broken Hearted - Kal's Kids
8. Let Me Try - The Odds and Ends
9. I Remember When - Florida Spiritualaires
10. Hey You - Symba
11. Don't Be Lonely - Sho-nuff
12. Let's Fall in Love - Spectrum
13. Break Your Promisse - Klas'
14. I Fooled Myself - Van Jones & the Jays
15. We Got Each Other - Barbara Mason & the Futures
16. Just Because of You - The Gaslight
17. A Penny For Your Thoughts - Marion Jarvis
18. You're My Friend - Flash
19. Lovin' You - The Dealers
20. I Still Love You - Windy City
21. If I Had One Life - Florida Spiritualaires

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:06 AM

    VERY NICE BUT CANT DOWNLOAD? BUT THESE OLDIES ARE VERY NICE.

    ReplyDelete