Thursday, June 18, 2009

Soul Discovery 14/6/09


Soul Discovery 14/6/09

Will Downing “I ‘m gonna love you a little more” (Concord)
Peaches & Herb “Tell me that you love me “ (Imagen)
Simon De “L.O.V.E. (Promo)
Lee Fields “Do you love me” (Truth & Soul)
Charles Wilson “I don’t want take a chance” (Severn)
Duane Williams “Come with me” (Soul Junction)
Ellis Phelps “Because of you” (Sedona Crusin)
45 Ft.Jimmy Abney “Nothing feels better than you” (Yoruba)
Will Downing “Love suggestions” (Concord)
Marcell of Marcell the Truth “I can’t wait” (Promo)
Aaron Marcellus & the Will Band “Say you love me” (Avista
Kastina Harper “Keep your head to the sky” (DL)
A.J. Debravo “Young loves”(Silver City)
Lacee “I’ve been a fool ” (Advantage)
Carla Thomas “Blossom” (LocoBop)
LeBrado “Sunshine” (MCR)
Will Downing/Phil Perry “Baby I’m for real” (Concord)
Jerry Butler “I can’t get up the nerve” (Valley Vue)
Jack Montgomery “Beauty isn’t born” (Austons) 7’
Full Moon “To know” (Douglas 7 T.M.) 7’
Walter Jackson “Coldest days of my life” (Colillion) 7’
The Justic Dept. “It could be more beautiful than life” (Fair Play) 7’
Billy Stewart “Im in love,oh yes I am”(Chess)
Doris Troy Face up to the truth” (Capitol) 7’
Roberta Sweed/Dynamic “Half a love” (Dynamic Sounds) 7’
The Montclairs “Beggin’n is hard to do” (Paula) LP
Charisma “Let love in your life” (Rockmill) 7’
Out of the Blue “Wishing on a star” (Flatbush Beat) 12’
Lee Fields “The only one loving you” (Truth & Soul)
William “Smoke” Howard “I love your melody” (Jay st)
Charles Wilson “Troubled Child” (Severn)
Peaches & Herb “Tell me that you love me “ (Imagen)
Will Downing “I won’t stop” (Concord)
Nemesis Blue “Imagination” (CFDM)
Stephanie Pickett “Let’ get it together”(Aviara)
Roger Smith “I’ll always love you”(R.R.M.S Music)
Stephanie Pickett “Can’t get you off mind”(Aviara)
Ruben Studdard “Don’t make ‘em u no more” (Hickory)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:45 PM

    nice songs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:23 AM

    NICE SELECTIONS OF SONGS.PPLEASE WHERE IS THE LINK TO LISTEN TO IT.CHEERS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Thanks for dropping by - unfortunately it has gone now. You can now subscribe to the podcast of the show which is fortnightly by going to the station website.

    Cheers

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks very much

    ReplyDelete