Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Celebrities You Didn't Tell The Truth Boss






When I was searching my archives and fell upon the above 45, I was sure that I had read about it on Soulful Detroit in the past but couldn't find anything when I searched their archives. I looked at the label listings on Soulful Kinda Music which indicated that this was a Philly 45 but it looks and sounds Detroit to me.

I also checked a few Dennis Edwards interviews to see whether he mentioned anything because I had a sneaking suspicion that he may have been involved given the writing credit but that really is only supposition!!!! I also wondered whether Storball was Don Storball of the Detroit group The Capitols?

The group did have another release on Boss 503 I Choose You Baby Voc & Instr.

No comments:

Post a Comment