Saturday, September 01, 2007

Eli "Paperboy" Reed@ The Boogaloo London

Eli @ The Boogaloo 30/8/07 Courtesy Nick Sands

My mate Nick Sands just posted me about the great night he had seeing Eli "Paperboy" Reed performing a the Boogaloo Club in London:
Eli was great and really tore into the songs. He did all 4 sides of his singles and knocked everybody for six with his 'It's easier' deepie. He basically did the entire set he does with the band, but with just an electric guitar and I hardly missed the group. Oh he did 'Walking And Talking With My Baby' from his album he cut when he was 19.
Just after Nick mailed me - Eli himself mailed in to say:
This really was a blast, I had a great time and theboogaloo is a really fun place to play. Hopefully I'll be back as soonas possible with the whole band and more of you guys can come out!
Next time, I hope to get to see Eli myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment