Saturday, July 15, 2006

Willie Walker & Butanes CD Release Party


Willie & Curt Together
Two weekends back, Willie & The Butanes held an official CD Release Party in Minneapolis for the launch of their new CD Memphisapolis.

According to reports, the CDs went out like hotcakes and the band went down a storm on their home turf. As ever I wish I could have been their to celebrate the launch of the CD.

Curt mailed me a list of the sets they played which was a mixture of the tracks from the new CD and the last one "Right Where I Belong"; plus some of Willie's favourite numbers including his classic Goldwax recordings which he enjoys performing and which the audience have come to expect.

Here are at the listings of the 2 sets:-

First Set

Instrumental - Gate Walks To Board
Double Eyed Whammy
Kiddio
called up Willie--What's It Take?
Can I Change My Mind
Crying To Do
I've Been Loving You Too Long
My Baby Drives Me Crazy
Careless
Real Love
Right Where I Belong
Sweet
Thanks for Being There

Second Set

Nothing Can Separate Us
Lovelight
I Don't Know If I Can Make It Through
Party Down
No Longer For Me
I Ain't Gonna Cheat On You No More
There Goes My Used To Be
Exactly Like Me
Let's Stay Together
I'll Be AroundThe Last Time
Cry, Cry, Cry
Don't Let The Green Grass Fool You
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment