Saturday, April 21, 2007

In Dangerous Rhythm April Playlist

I haven't done a playlist for sometime.

Here's 20 sides which I have been playing over the last week:

1. Jerline & Friends Goddess Of Love Streetsoul Records CD
2. Nate Adams Why Is It Taking So Long Atlantic
3. Homer Banks The Ghetto Kent CD "Change Is Gonna Come"
4. Barbara King What I Did In The Street Jazzman CD "Sister Funk 2"
5. Johnny Soul Hey Baby Pure Love
6. Sex Wonders Of The World Super City
7. Mae Young The Man Puts Sugar In My Soul Numero Group CD "The Big Mack Label"
8. Jimmy Burns Leaving Here Walking Delmark CD "Live At B.L.U.E.S."
9. Roy Hines I Can't Live Arcania Int. CD "Ol' Virginia Soul Encore"
10. The Bitter & The Sweet POW Anything Everything Records
11. Betty Fikes & The Passions I Can't Lie To My Heart Southbound
12. Bookmaker Mosquito's Mood
13. Gloria Barnes I'll Call You Back Later Maple LP
14. Entertains Why Couldn't I Believe Them Steel Town
15. Peggy Weston The Sun Juldane
16. Johnny Taylor Live At The Summit Club Stax/Concord CD
17. Kirk Franklin September "Intepretations" Stax/Concord CD
18. Chunky Butt Funky unreleased album
19. Luther Ingram Let's Steal Away To The Hideaway Ko Ko LP
20. Eddie Hinton Dreamer Pacemaker
Some of the above tracks have been featured on IDR and some will appear soon plus I will be playing some on Soul Discovery going out on May 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment