Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Larry Saunders On The Real Side Demo Version

Larry Saunders On The Real Side Demo Version Real Side Soundclip
I had been meaning to pick this up sometime and it arrived courtesy of my mate Steve Plumb of Soul Music Co UK yesterday AM and hasn't been off the turntable since.
I am not sure whether this is going to get a full release off Real Side. Check in with Steve because I am sure he still had copies for £10. He also has plenty of other good sides for sale and you can hear them before buying so please drop by because his a top man!
It is always interesting to hear different cuts of songs and the raw or unfinished edge to this version of "On The Real Side"gives the song a new life for me having played it 100's of times since its release in 1974.

No comments:

Post a Comment