Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Frankie "Loveman" Crocker Ton Of Dynamite

Frankie Loveman Crocker Ton Of Dynamite Turbo
I was reminded of this Northern classic when I was listening to the new Binky Griptite 45.
I think this was probably All Platinum cashing on Frankie's celebratory status as a radio DJ. The backing band were probably Willie & The Magnificents. The backing singers picked up on one of his trade marks "Do It Frankie Do It" - a totally atmospheric instumental which always puts me on a high!
Find out more about Frankie here:

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:11 AM

    hi Colin - I am crazy for this track and I can't find anywhere. I would be very greatful if you could help me. A mere mp3 would be already great.
    Thanks in advance for any help
    marco

    marco.pisano21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete