Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fingerpoppin' Soul Radio Show Now Archived

Hans and Harry who present the long running Dutch radio show Fingerpoppin' Soul have let me know that the show is now archived on the Net:

Check it out as follows:

Hans Diepstraten - Harry van Vliet
Thursdays 22 - 24 h
Groove FM, 103.3 Cable & 106.8 Air
PO Box 14876, 1001 LJ Amsterdam, Netherlands

Listen to the archived shows here;

http://www.fingerpoppinsoul.nl/ondemand.html

Here's the playlist of the latest archived show:

Fingerpoppin' Soul # 737 18-10-2007

Special guest : Mark Fisher

1 Cold sweat - James Brown
2 What do I have to do to prove my love to you - Marva Whitney
3 I'm not gonna cry - Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings
4 Woman - James Brown
5 Something's changed - Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings
6 He can only hold her - Amy Winehouse
7 I almost blew my mind - The Positive Sounds
8 You know I love you - Barbara Stant
9 This precious moment - The Tams
10 Changin' - Sharon Ridley
11 Worth your weight in gold - Delroy Wilson
12 The Minstrel - Cornell Cambell
13 Put the hurt on you - Inner Soul
14 Never find a love like mine - The Brownettes
15 I can't explain it - Ann Nesby
16 Don't take it personal - Wahoo
17 Someone is watching - Solomon Burke ( Sol is performing in A'dam on oct 21st !)
18 Got to get you off my mind - Sandra Alexandra
19 Does he treat you better - Unique Blend
20 I forgot - The Soul Attractions
21 Wayward dream - Annette Poindexter
22 All that's left is memories - Pinch of Perfection
23 Mr Me and Mrs You - The Ebonys
24 Love never stays the same - Harvey Averne Band
25 Girls are out to get you - The Fascinations
26 Your love - The Ballads
27 The world ( is going up in flames) - Charles Bradley and the Menahan Street Band
28 Do for you - Heavy

No comments:

Post a Comment