Monday, August 04, 2008

Falcons Good Good Feelings CD

Falcons Love You Like You Never Been Loved

Soul Junction have released a killer CD from one of my favourite groups - The Falcons

Tracklisting:

1. Good Good Feeling - The Falcons

2. Has It Happened To You Yet - The Falcons

3. Standing On Guard -The Falcons

4. I'm Tempted - Sandy Hollis

5. Love You Like You Never Been Loved - The Falcons

6. I Can't Help It -The Falcons

7. In Time For The Blues - The Falcons

8. I'm A Fool I Must Love You - The Falcons

9. Love, Love, Love - The Falcons

10. Love Look In Her Eyes - The Falcons

11. Tables Will Turn - Sandy Hollis

12. You've Got The Power - The Falcons

13. Happiest Days Of My Life - Sandy Munro

14. On The Other Side Of Pride -Sandy Munro

15. Don't Leave Me Alone - Sandy Munro

16. Why Do I Let You Do The Things You Do - Sandy Munro

17. I'm Tired Of Being Your Play Thing - Sandy Munro

18. Standing On Guard - The Falcons

19. Your Love Is Dy-No-Mite - Sandy Munro

20. Finished Product - Sandy Munro

You can read a full review over on Soul Source by Chalky

No comments:

Post a Comment