Friday, August 01, 2008

Patrick Henry 45 On Street Soul


Patrick Henry Snippets Soul Street

I apologise to readers for the lack of recent posts due to a number of factors.
This has meant me falling behind with all the latest news which pours into In Dangerous Rhythm every day!
The first feature in trying to catch up is on the latest release from Street Soul. My old friend Andy Davies has a cracking new release on his Street Soul label by Patrick Henry. Please take a listen to the snippets above.
Here's the news from Andy:
Our new release is a 7" vinyl single from PATRICK HENRY AND THE LIBERATION BAND.The A side is "Loving You" & the B side is "My Love". These two tracks are taken from the 1995 album "Come And Get It" and have been receiving plays on the Soul Scene again lately.
The record was released on June 20th 2008. AVAILABLE NOW!!! THIS RECORD IS SELLING FAST!!! BEFORE THE REVIEWS HAVE EVEN HIT THE MAGAZINES WE HAVE HAD AN AMAZING RESPONSE TO THIS TUNE!!! THIS WILL SELL OUT AND IS DESTINED TO BECOME A COLLECTORS ITEM! ONLY 500 WERE PRESSED SO GET YOUR COPY NOW!!
You can pick up copies from my old mate Steve Plumb over on Soul Music.co.uk
Best of luck to Andy and I look forward to further releases on his label.
Don't forget you can still copies of the excellent Street Soul CD by Jerline & Friends which I reviewed last year on IDR.

1 comment: