Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Soul Discovery Radio Show 6/4/08

Omar Cunningham
I apologise for not posting the tracklisting sooner but I've only just managed to pick it up.

Mick had Mark Houghton in the studio with him and once again we were treated to some excellent music:

David Sea - Stay In My Arms
Mamon & Mamon - He'll Make It Right
Brotherly Love (aka The Chestnut Brothers) - Whole Lotta You In Me
John Ellison - What Can I Do
Lady A - I'm Movin on
Cornelius MD - September
Al Coffee McDaniel - What A Woman Needs
James Whitney - Goodness Knows
Jerome Jackson - He Lives
People of Pleasure (aka The Rimshots) - Never Say Never (1995-Sugar Hill)
Maurice Jackson - How Can You Say You Love Me
Maurice Jackson - It's Been Revealed
2GA1 - More Lovin'
Wendell Johnson - Love Somebody
Leonard Julien III - The Love I Let Slip Away
Barry Minniefield - I Got Everything It Takes To Make You Happy
Fluff - Making The Numbers Up (Big Stick Records)
Robert Duke Tillman - Still In Love With You
Rhythm Allstars - Work For You
Mavis Staples - Falling In Love
Brotherly Love (aka The Chestnut Brothers)
William Scott - All About Love
Pookie Lane - Come Into My Bedroom
Ollie Woodson - I Love You
Omar Cunningham - Ain't Nothing Changed
Fluff - The Back Streets
Albert Phillips - Tomorrow May Never Come
Marzette Griffith
Norma Jenkins - Cowards Way Out
Doris Allen - Let's Walk Down the Streets Together
Rusty Jackson - What You Want Do For Love
Rhythm Allstars - What You Want Do For Love
Soul Generation - Ain't Gonna Be No Next Time
Rhythm Allstars - Stuck
Tenry Johns - You Dont Need No One You Can trust
James Whitney - Let's Fall In Love
Timothy Fountain - I'm Gonna Pray
Cant Remember - Yes My Love Is Real
General Johnson - There's No Me Without You

If you missed the show then you still have chance to pick it up from Radio 209:

Soul Discovery 6/4/08

No comments:

Post a Comment