Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Rhythmic Freedom 83rd Show Playlist


Drop over and checkout the latest show:

Rhythmic Freedom
Death Match japan soul radio
Them@Rhythmic Freedom on Myspace

Here's the playlist:

Independent Movement / Lost For Words / Polydor
Loleatta Holloway / I Can't Help Myself / Aware
Magnum / Your Mind / Phoenix
Blaze / Afro-Groove / Life Line
Dust Monkey / We All Need A Brother / Afro Gigolo
Johnny Fiasco / Taurus / Cajual
Percy & Them / Shake It! / Tantus
Curtis / How Can I Tell Her / Charm City
Funk Masters / Love Money / Champagne
Mirage - Chip E. / House Energy / House Grand
High Priest / Mary Mary / We-Ze
Jill Scott / He Loves Me / Your Friends In San Francisco
Armand Van Helden / U Don't Know Me / AVH
Sydney Joe Qualls / I Don't Do This / 20th Century Fox
Blue Magic / We're On The Right Track (Live) / WMOT
Skye / Ain't No Need - Dance / Anada
Family Of Eve / I Want To Be Loved by You / Jeree
Push / You Turn Me On / SOS
Detroit Sounds Of Friction / I'm Leaving You / Heavy Sound Inc
Nu Yorican Soul / The Nervous Track / Nervous
Next Evidence / Spirit Of The Night / Basic
Kevin Yost / On My Way / I
Irfane -Outliners / Just A Lil' Lovin' / Sonar
Kollektiv Scott J. / It's Better / CD-R

No comments:

Post a Comment