Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Deep Soul Article


John from Sir Shambling website has been in touch:

Hello,

I'm delighted to be able to announce that I've posted a new article on
my website. The author is long time deep soul connoisseur and music
writer Pete Nickols. In his piece entitled "Deep Soul : Towards A
Definition" Pete describes his views on the nature of deep soul and then
highlights some songs and singers that illustrate the points he makes.
There are excellent soundclips and illustrations. You can find the
article here

Deep Soul Article

I'm very grateful to Pete for writing this and I hope you find it as
thought provoking and informative as I did.

In addition I have updated a large number of artist pages. You can find
the details here

Sir Shambling Deep Soul Heaven
As ever I'm grateful to all those who've taken the time and trouble to
send me info and additions/amendments to my pages.

Best wishes,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment