Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sidney Barnes Retires


Picked a message up from Sidney:

I would like to personally thank all of you who have visited my site and heard my music and those of you who have supported and enjoyed my music in all forms over the past 40+ years.

As you may know since the early 1960's I have had a very interesting and some what successful career working with some of the biggest names in the music business on stage and in the recording studio and for this I'm very thankfull to God and any of the other powers of the Universe.

I would like now to take this time to inform you all that I have decided to announce my retirement from the stage as a vocalist and concentrate on helping others to build their careers. I intend to build a successful music publishing and productiuon catalog and even manage a few acts along the way as well as write my autobiography and co produce a film about RnB music in the early fifties.

Thank you friends and fans around the world,I love you and hope that God will continue to bless us all.

Peace&muchLove,
Sidney Barnes


Best wishes from IDR to Sidney who is a top man!

1 comment:

  1. Sidney Barnes is, and always has been, a class act! Although we may not see him perform anymore, I am certain that his touch will be felt in other areas. Good on you, Sid!

    ReplyDelete