Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tighten Up Cologne Vol. 4:

Playlist Tighten Up Cologne Vol. 4:

Linda Jones - I Just Can’t Live My Life (Without You Babe) (WB)
Moses Smith - Keep On Striving (COTILLION)
Ray Scott & The Scottsmen - Right Now (DECCA)
The Hesitations - I’m Not Built This Way (KAPP)
The Millionairs - Never For Me (PHILLIPS)
Dickie Wonder - Nobody Knows (SOUND OF SOUL/GOLDEN TRIANGLE)
The Profiles - I Still Love You (BAMBOO)
El Anthony - We’ve Been In Love Too Long (LA CINDY)
Blossoms - That’s When The Tears Start (REPRISE)
Frederick Hymes III - Time Ain’t Gonna Do Me No Favor (FAB VEGAS)
The Incredibles - Miss Treatment (AUDIO ARTS)
Harvey Averne Dozen - Think It Over (ATLANTIC)
N. A. Allen - Thanks For Nothing (ATCO)
Kell Osborne - You Can’t Outsmart A Woman (LOMA)
Ernie Johnson - Big Man Cry (STEPH & LEE)
Choice Of Colour - Your Love (APT)
Eli “The Prophet” - Take A Little Give A Lot (ALA)
Frank Dell - He Broke Your Game Wide Open (VALISE/GUINESS)
Alice Clark - Don’t You Care (MAINSTREAM)
Bottom & Company - Gonna Find A True Love (MOTOWN)
Four Sonics - Easier Said Than Done (SPORT)
The Chosen Few - Birth Of A Playboy (CANYON/MAPLE)
Roosevelt Grier - In My Tenement (RIK)
TSU Toronados - Please Heart Don’t Break (RAMPART)
The Natural Four - I Thought You Were Mine (ABC)
Larry Davis - Satisfaction Guaranteed (PERCEPTION)
Willie Tee - First Taste Of Hurt (GATUR)
Ronnie McCain - This Time I’m Gone (TRIODE)
Barbara Howard - Light My Fire (SR)
Out Of Sights - I Can’t Take It (SARU)
Belita Woods - Magic Corner (MOIRA)

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment