Friday, February 15, 2008

Izzy James A Call To Conscience

Check out this new album from Izzy James on CD Baby:

Hello World! I am "Izzy James" a.k.a. "James Israel McLoryd" a.k.a. "Jack McLoryd". I am a working musician who challenged my fears and produced this debut CD entitled "A Call to Conscience". Like so many creative artists, I grew up very sensitive to the "pains" of the world. As an African American raised in a predominately white town, I learned early on that the world's pain became "my pain" in both subtle and obvious ways. I also learned that we are much more alike than we are different, once you get beneath the surface. Now, through the grace of God I know that we are all "one". My intention is to touch your Heart with my music. The Heart's energy is so much stronger that the brain's energy. Please let your Heart lead the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment