Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sunday Soul Selection 24/2/08


Willie Clayton in Holland 1997

Bob "The Crate" Smith was in the chair for last Sunday's Soul Selection on Solar Radio which is another weekly institution on IDR alongside Craig Charles, Soul Discovery and Mr Fine Wine on WFMU.

If you missed the show then get it here:

Sunday Soul Selection 24/2/08

Rance Allen Group – Reasons To Survive (45)
Barrett Strong – Surrender (45)
Sharon McMahan – Get Out Of My Life (45)
Sir Wales Wallace - We're Not Happy (45)
Harvey Averne Band - Love Never Stays The Same (45)
Willie Clayton – Tell Me (CD)
Duane Williams – Yes, My Love Is Real (CD promo)
Special Delivery – This Kind Of Love (45)
Syl Johnson – Mystery Lady (45)
Mike & Bill – Things Won't Be This Bad Always (45)
Pretenders – I Wanna Be (45)
The Millionaires – It Ain't No Achievement (45)
Oliver Bush – I'll Make It Up To You (45)
The Jaggerz – Gotta Find My Way Back Home (45)
Charlie Hodges – Loving You Is Beautiful (45)
The Embers – The Last Time I'm Saying Goodbye (CD)
Richard Stepp – Caught Up In A Whirlwind (LP track)
Chris Bartlin – Baby I'm For Real (12")
Village Choir – Talk To Me Sometimes (45)
Jimmy Elledge – Can't Take The Leavin' (45)
Freddie Waters - We're In This Love Together (45)
Jimmy Conwell – Mellow Mellow Me (12")
General Crook – Main Squeeze (12")
Richard Caiton - Gotta Get Across To You (CD)
JJ Barnes – I'm The One Who Loves You (LP track)
Melissa Young – Rock with Me (CD)
Illusion – Show & Tell (LP track)
McFadden & Whitehead – Everything I do (LP track)
Ndugu & the Chocolate Jam Company – Come Into My Life Again (LP track)
The Counts – What's It All About (CD)
Sydney Joe Qualls - I'll Run To Your Side (LP track)
The O'Jays – To Prove I Love You (45)

No comments:

Post a Comment