Monday, February 25, 2008

Soul For Sinners


Gladys McFadden & The Loving Sisters
John Ridley has been in touch to tell me about a new article on his excellent Deep Soul Heaven website:
I am delighted to be able to let you know that I have added a new article to my website at
It is a marvellous selection of soulful gospel compiled by my great friend Kevin Kiley which he has entitled "Soul For Sinners". Kevin originally put the collection together for a commercial CD release several years ago but for various licensing reasons it never materialised. The music was far to good to go missing however and it now has a home on the internet.
You can find the full list of articles here:
with the link to "Soul For Sinners" towards the foot of the page.
I hope you enjoy the tracks, illustrations and info that Kevin has provided. I'm very grateful to him for his perseverance on this one.
Best wishes,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment