Saturday, May 17, 2008

Soulville Radio Show 6th May 2008

Otis Clay

I've had a message through from my old e-friend George Reid:

Hi Folks,

I've just uploaded last weeks show to my myspace site or just use the
links below. Thanks for emailing/texting/posting/calling.

The show has now been going for nearly a year so thanks to all for your
support. It is a struggle not being able to play vinyl. I try to vary
the selections to keep it fresh so you don't know what's coming next. I
don't want to make it sound like a compilation CD so bear with me on
the more eccentric choices, the soul tunes are never far away :o)

Soulville 6 May 2008
Tavares Never had a love like this before
Banks and Hampton Gonna have to tell her
Al Perkins Yes my goodness yes
Nitin Sawney Broken skin
Satya Project Stranger here
Chairman of the board The bottom line
Otis Clay You're the one I choose
Earl Thomas I want to be around
Leroy Hutson All because of you
Leonard Julian What she don't know
Natural Four Count on me
Barbara Mason World in Crisis
John Gary Williams The whole damn world's going crazy
David Ruffin I wanna be with you
Four Flights All I want is you
Larry Bufford I think I'm gonna be blue
Freddie Hubbard Little sunflower
Nostalgia 77 Wildflower
Mop Mop Perfect day
Michelle Wiley I feel so at home here

You can find out more about the show here

http://www.myspace.com/soulvilleradio

If anybody wants to be a guest on the show please let me know. You don't
have to be a DJ just somebody who likes the tunes. Any era any style any
tempo.

No comments:

Post a Comment