Monday, November 26, 2007

Helena's Mix @ Soul Function

I've picked up another mix from the peeps over at Soul Function - this time from Helena.

Here's the tracklisting:

Natural Resources - Nothing lasts forever -
Dee DeeWinners - Losing you - Dice
Charles Brimmer - Black is beautiful – BroadMoor
Otis Brown – The Willie bop – ExSpectMore
Soul-Jers – Better as we go along – Stepping Stone
Lee Fields – Tyra’s song – Angle 3
Rising Sun – One night affair – Suncut
Sugar Hill – Slow down – Washington
Rising Sun – Good loving – Kingston
Lee Fields – Take me back – Angle 3
Profiles – I still love you – Bamboo
Liza Mae – I got a juicy mouth baby – Concept
Patti Drew – Mirror mirror – Quill
Headliners – Little sister – Super M
John Tucker & The Mighty Invaders – I like to party – Golden Circle
Lee Fields – She’s a love maker – Norfolk Sound
Python – Disco soul – Starbound
Steve Marshall – Maintain – Reynolds
P.J. City – Straight forward – Rise
Stone Luv – Get up and move – Sting
Ike Noble – Everybody disco – Connowil
Las Vegas Connection – Dancing with my love bones – Hep’Me
Rumpus – My love’s gonna getcha – Dash
Lee Alfred – Rockin-poppin full tilting – Cancer
Wildflower – Sugar baby – Dash
Jim Spencer – Wrap myself up in your love – Armada
Tammaraw – I don’t want to lose you – On A Star

You can download the mix here:

Listen to HelenaSoulMix3

No comments:

Post a Comment