Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sir Shambling Update

Sir Shambling aka John Ridley has sent me a message:

Just a quick note to say that I've added some new artist pages to my website at
They include West Coast singers Betty Willis and Bobby Taylor, Little Eddie Taylor, Freda Harris and the fine Gene Middleton from Florida.
The full artist list can be found here
There are the usual soundclips which I hope you enjoy.
Finally a word of thanks to those people who kindly listened in to Mick O'Donnell's Soul Discovery radio show last week. I'm especially grateful to those who took the time and trouble to email in at the time or to me personally later on. I hope you found a track or two to your taste. It was an interesting experience for me but I don't think I'll take up DJing!
Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment