Saturday, May 26, 2007

Twinight's Lunar Rotation: Numero CD

Previously, P-Vine and Kent records have put together compilations of material from Syl Johnson's Twinight label but Numero have now issued a 2 CD set which is the most thorough compilation to date for their Eccentric Soul series.

As ever with Numero, we get a quality package of sound quality, vintage photos and detailed liner notes based on interviews with some of the artists featured on the CDs. The CDs are a welcome addition to the Numero catalogue and word from Rob Sevier over at Numero is to expect more box sets in the future.
Here is a full track listing:

1. The Devastator - Stormy
2. Mama - Annette Poindexter
3. Package Of Love Part I - Dynamic Tints
4. Main Squeeze - Nate Evans
5. Satisfied - Krystal Generation
6. Yes, My Goodness Yes - Velma Perkins
7. Not Too Cool To Cry - Renaldo Domino
8. Temptation Is Hard To Fight - George McGregor
9. So Good To Have You Home Again - Mystiques
10. Soul Strokes - Sidney Pinchback
11. Pass It On Part I - Pieces Of Peace
12. Be My Lady - Dynamic Tints
13. Let Me Come Within - Renaldo Domino
14. Which One Am I - Perfections
15. Can You Find Me Love - Harrison
16. Is It Worth A Chance - Josephine Taylor
17. Lonely People - Notations
18. To Love Someone (That Don't Love You) - Kaldirons
19. My Sunshine Girl - Radiants
20. Powerful Love - Chuck
21. A New Day - Notations
22. Rosemarie - Dynamic Tints
23. You And Me Baby - Kaldirons
24. Lift This Hurt - Elvin Spencer
25. Why Do You Want To Make Me Sad - Perfections
26. Put Out The Fire - Mystiques
27. Breaking Point - Johnny Williams
28. Life Walked Out - Mist
29. Nevermore - Renaldo Domino
30. Pardon My Innocent Heart - Nate Evans
31. Remind Me - Schiller Street Gang
32. Is It Meant To Be - Krystal Generation
33. Wayward Dream - Annette Poindexter
34. I'll Always Love You - Velma Perkins
35. Tearing Me Up Inside - Harrison
36. I've Made Up My Mind - Josephine Taylor
37. Goin' Man Huntin - Jo Ann Garrett
38. I Can't Stop - Notations
39. Two Years Four Days - Renaldo Domino
40. Yesterday's Mistakes - Jimmy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment