Saturday, April 12, 2008

Steve's Soul Sounds

I thought I would give Steve Dolan a big shout for all the work he does in unearthing good independent soul releases. Steve runs Steve's Soul Sounds and has been responsible for supplying some of the fine new independent soul releases played on Mick O'Donnell's Soul Discovery Show.
I have picked out 10 releases which Steve currently has in stock which I highly recommend:

Dalia It Ain't Easy Snippet



L.J. Reynolds Through The Storm Snippet


Leni Love Is The Answer Snippet


James Gilbert Breaking My Heart Again Snippet


LLC Anytime Snippet



Harold Daniels What The Hell Do You Want Snippet



T.C. Causey So Addicted Snippet


Oak 111 I Wanna Be With You Snippet

Please drop over to Steve's site where he is featuring many sounds featured on IDR such as Maurice, Pookie Lane etc. You can hear snippets of all the tracks on each CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment