Monday, April 21, 2008

Sunday Soul Selection 20/4/08



This week's show on Solar Radio was hosted by Bob ‘the Crate’ Smith. Bob featured some excellent sides as you can see in the tracklisting:

Hodges James & Smith - Since I fell For You (12”)
G.C. Cameron - Strong Love (LP track)
Art & Honey - Let’s Make Love (45)
Willie Rogers - I Want To Thank You (45)
Johnny Moore - Just Be For Real (45)
Faith Hope & Charity - Who Could Love You More Than I (45)
Intruders - Do You Remember Yesterday (45)
Clarence Carter - Warning (45)
Newban - Free Your Mind (LP track)
Belita Woods - Magic Corner (45)
Jon Lucien - Search For The Inner Self (45)
JT Brown - Like Taking Candy From A Baby (45)
Charlie Hodges - Loving You Is Beautiful (45)
Butlers - She’s Gone (45)
Foundations - Change My Life (45)
Committee - Give In To The Power Of Love (45)
Maureen Bailey - Takin' My Time With You (45)
Reggie Sadler Revue - Just Wait & See (45)
Burny Reynolds - Try Me (45)
Flamingos - Think About Me (45)
Tommie Lee - That’s The Way I Want To Live My Life (45)
Primbrock Skiggs - that was yesterday (45)
Margaret Reynolds - I’m Gonna Let You Go (45)
Tomorrow’s Promise - That’s The Way It Will Stay (45)
Dennis Landry - Mm Mm Good (45)
Cornelius & Carol - So I Can Love You (45)
Soul Children - We Got to Get Our Thing Together (LP track)
Ace Spectrum - Pick Up (LP track)
Richard Stepp - Caught Up In A Whirlwind (Expansion 45)
Ben E King - Happiness Is Where You Find It (LP track)
Bill Brandon - Love Is A Two Way Street (LP track)
Leon Haywood - The La La Song (LP track)
George & Gwen McCrae - You & I Were Made For Each Other (LP track)
Tints Of Darkness - Answer Me (45)
Fantastic Four - I’m Falling In Love (45)

If you missed the show then you can listen again here:

Sunday Soul Selection 20/4/08

No comments:

Post a Comment