Saturday, April 15, 2006

On The Scene April 2006 Issue


The latest copy of the above magazine is now out and is well worth picking up if you see it while you are out and about. The magazine is a soul/mod/scooterist gig guide but also has lots of short columns on music as well.

My mate John Carrier has a regular column and it is always full of interesting snippets - this time round he has got one off me!!! He beat me to the punch by informing us that Freddie Terrell played guitar on the infamous Major Lance UK live album on Contempo called "Live At The Torch". I picked up this snippet from Freddie during a recent interview.

There is also a very interesting article on the Liverpool Sink Club featuring an interview with Stan Evans who is responsible for the soul nights there. I hope to eventually post something on the club in my Soul Of Liverpool blog in future months.

No comments:

Post a Comment