Thursday, March 13, 2008

Eleana

Eleana who I met over at Soul Commune:

Have been singing for 20 years with numerous bands/musicians in and around Glasgow! My first record deal was with Marina Records,Germany as lead vocalist in a 6 piece jazz/funk/folk band "Gazelle" in the early 90's.We released a 4 track e.p "Better Days" followed by the album"Time will Tell".We then went on to license tracks/the album to labels in Europe and Japan.This opened doors for me and I found myself singing with many jazz/soul/Latin bands, D.J's in the UK over the next few years.

When I met my husband Andy Young(soul/jazz d.j)and his vast record collection I realised then that soul music was my true love! I took time out from performing to spend more time LISTENING and LEARNING!! (and to become a mum to my 4 year old son 'Jack'). Over the last couple of years, I've been writing new material which you can hear a taste of on this page!

Recently I was fortunate enough to fly over to NASHVILLE, where I recorded a great soulful dance track "BLEW MY COOL" which was co-written and produced by the incredibly talented KENDALL from KLOUD 9 voted SOULTRACKS DUO/GROUP OF THE YEAR 2007!! I'm now looking to promote and release this track! Any d'j's out there who can help,PLEASE don't hesitate in contacting me! I'll be delighted to send MP3 PROMO COPIES to you!! Any RECORD LABELS who are interested, contact me @ this site or e-mail eleana.young@gmail.com. 2008 is going to be an exciting time!! I'm planning to fly back over to NASHVILLE later this year to record more material with KENDALL from KLOUD 9 working towards releasing my ALBUM!!

Hope you enjoy listening! Peace and Love Ex

Please go over to her MySpace and check out the lady!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment