Sunday, March 09, 2008

Soulsorts On Solar Radio

I must give my old mate Roger Williams a long overdue shout for his excellent Soulsorts radio show on Solar Radio.

If you missed the show then you can listen again here:

http://www.soulsorts.co.uk/radio.html

SOULSORTS ON SOLAR RADIOPLAYLIST - SUNDAY 9 MARCH 2008

Clint Brown - I'm Forgiven (Fall Like Rain)
Harold B - Get Down (Resolution)
Lamone - Your Eyes (Eclectically Speaking)
Angel Williams - So Damn Sexy (The Song) (So Damn Sexy)
L'Renee - I Wanna Fall in Love (Special Song)
Gina Loring - Feelin Good (The Git Back)
Julia Nixon - Old Fashioned Love (Keepin' On Track)
Maurice - Let Life Live (How Can You Say You Love Me)
Derryk Lawrence - The Practice (Are You Ready)
Fred Williams - Heaven Down (Fred Williams)
Tasche - I Can't Imagine My Like Without You (From The Soul)
2unes - All I Need Is You (Straight At You)
Soul Vigilantes - Shy (Background Noise)
James Saxsmo Gates - I Know What God Has Done for Me (It's Time)
Trina Broussard - Sailing (Inside My Love)
Angela Bofill - Gotta Make It Up To You (Too Tough/Teaser)
Webster Lewis - Boston (Let Me Be The One Expansion reissue)
Ernie Watts ft. Sharon Bryant - You're My Thrill (Afoxe)
Lori Jenaire - How Do I Believe (Presence)
Lisa Lauren Manor - I Got A Thing For You (Timeless)
Lina - Between us (Morning Star)
Soul Folk and Will Hammond Jr. - Breakdown (To Be Continued)
Julia Nixon - Flow (Keepin' On Track)
Tavie - Once A Week Girl (Best Kept Secret)
L'Renee - B-151 (Special Song)
Marian Marie - Supernatural Love (Simply Me)
Harold B - Runnin' (Resolution)
Rob Clay - The Betrayal (The Uncut Truth)

No comments:

Post a Comment