Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Soulville

Special Blendz

My old e-mate George Reid was recently in touch to remind me that his Soulville radio show has moved to Tuesdays.

To listen to this show click the link below.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ELC1GAZ0

http://www.myspace.com/soulvilleradio

Hi Folks, just a quick reminder that the show is now on Tuesday 8.30-10pm. Hope you can join me. The show will now be going out live at 8.30pm every Tuesday and is available on the web the following week on my "blog" pages on myspace.In the box this week we have new music from Glen Anthony Henry, Carmen Lundy, and some gems from the past. I've also dug out some more 90s southern soul CD's (flavour of the month just now) some crossover, some blue-eyed soul, some gospel, some jazz and a bit of soulful house to endon. The usual mish mash of styles and eras from deep soul to spoken word jazz. If you send an email to the studio and I'll give you a shout out:

studio@leithfm.co.uk

and you can no join in our forum ( a bit quiet!) on

http://www.leithfm.co.uk

go to "forums" at the top right of the page.

You can even support my campaign for decks so I can play vinyl :

http://www.myspace.com/soulvilleradio

Hope you can tune in.

George

Soulville 26 February 2008

Terry Callier Alley wind song
Michael Franti Stay Human
Willie Hutch Leave it alone
Eddie Hinton Get of in it
Ray Green Its all about me and you
Otis Clay Its hard to love after a heartbreak
Glen Anthony Henry I don't know
Little Milton Just one step
Mighty Sam Mclean I'm sorry
Tessie Hill I'm ready
Yolanda Adams Unconditional
Alison Limireck Put your faith in me
Rance Allen Let the music get down in your soul
Lorenz Alexandra I don't want to hear it anymore
Dusty Springfield Silly silly girl
Jose James Park bench people
Last Poets Bird's word
Glen Anthony Henry Relax and Love

Soulville 19 February 2008

Walter Jackson Never had it so good felt so bad
Walter Jackson Living without you
Wales Wallace We're not happy
Tony Hestor I'll be your champion
Leonard Julien II Let love slip away
J Blackfoot So good
Git Shorty Wann be your man
Michael Dixon I got somethin' for you
Special Blendz Try my love
Leonard Julien II What she don't know
Saundra Sharpe Santa Monica Sunday
Jose James Blackeyedsusan
Michael White Jeff's Place
Inuit Western Sunrise
Sir Wick Thanks you lord
Patrick Henry Lovin you
Satya Project On the phone
Freda Payne Unhooked generation
Sharon Jones Just dropped in
Jorge Ben Ola vie ela

No comments:

Post a Comment