Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sunday Soul Selection 2/3/08

Steve Plumb & Barry Maleady - Guests on Shaun Robbins' Sunday Soul Selection.

Sunday 2nd March 2008 with Guest Presenter Sean O'Connor.'The Orwell Years' Part 2.

Blue Notes - We can make it - Glades LP
Ernie Johnson - Big man cry - Steph & Lee 45
California Malibus - Love in my life - M & M 45
Sir Henry Ivy - He left you standing there - Future Dimension 45
Oscar Perry - It's too late - Peritone 45
Mister T - Love uprising - Dakar
Skullsnaps - Didn't I do it to you - GSF 45
Billy Jones - I'll keep holding on - Decca 45 (Dutch)
Village Choir - Sweet hot lips - NYC 45 (Purple)
Village Choir - Along the beach (Fast version!) - SCM 45
Rideout - Spend some time - Hot Licks 45
Leon Haywood - You don't have to see me cry - Decca 45
Chubby & Turnpikes - I know the inside story - Capitol 45
O'Jays & Moments - To be my girl - Stang LP
Temptations/David Ruffin - I wish i would rain (acapella)
Carlton J Smith - I'd better - Soulchoonz CD
6am - Missing you - Sundae Soul 45
Git Shorty - I want to be your man - CD
Glenn Walters - Don't you know - CD
Halo - Let me do it - Dyco 45
Khalique - Never had a love like yours - Brofeel 45
Chicago Pete - Look up and smile - Landy Bug 45
French Coffey - Nothing from nothing - Pick A Hit 45
Lovations - Later baby - Cap City 45
Ted Taylor - I want to be a part of you - Ronn 45
T & T - Something's on my mind - Cobra 45
John Lucien - Search for thy inner self - Ampex 45
Young Devines - Ain't that sharp - Note 45
George Wilson - Come back to me - Stang 45

If you missed the show then you can download it here:

http://SRSSS02Mar08fullshow.notlong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment