Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Sunday Soul Selection 30/3/08

Margie Evans

30th March 2008: Bob 'the Crate' Smith's Sunday Soul Selection

C.C. Neal - All I Want From You Is Your Love (45)
Willie Johnson - What I'm Gonna Do Without Your Love (45)
Neo Experience - Human (45)
Carl Bean - I Was Born This Way (45)
Confunkshun - Nothing To Lose By Trying (45)
Jobell - Never Let You Go (45)
Inner Space - Break The Chains (45)
Margie Evans - Your Doing It (45)
Classetts - This Guys In Love With You (45)
Enchanted Five - Have You Ever (45)
Susan Phillips - Key In The Mailbox (45)
Five Keys - Stop, What Your Doing To Me (45)
Original Breed - The Prophet (45)
George Benson - My Woman's Good To Me (45)
Freddie Terrell - You Had It Made (45)
Albert Jones - 15 Cent Love (45)
Faith, Hope & Charity - To Each His Own (45)
Wee Gee - In The Rain (45)
Willie Collins - Don't Stop Now (45)
Helen Hendrix - Let's Stay Together (45)
Four Love - Do You Have Another Lover (45)
Donald McCollum - Thin Line Between Love And Hate (45)
Moody - One Man's Happiness (45)
Sugar Hill - That's Love (45)
Brighter Side Of Darkness - Love Jones (45)
Cal Brandon - I Kept On Smilin (45)
Ruby Andrews - Cindafella (LP track)
Tower Of Power - Because I Think The World Of You (LP track)
Randy Brown - I'm Always In The Mood (LP track)
Luther Vandross - Don't Wanna Be A Fool (LP track)
Loleatta Holloway - I Can't Help Myself (LP track)
Younghearts - You're Not Here With Me (LP track)
Terry Callier - I Just Can't Help Myself (LP track)
Jerry Bell - Tell Me Your Stay (LP track)

If you missed the show then you can download it here:

Sunday Soul Selection 30/3/08

No comments:

Post a Comment