Friday, July 14, 2006

There's That Beat: New Soul Magazine

Dave Moore was one person who I met for the first time in New Jersey at the 2nd US Soul Trip. I knew of his reputation as a knowledgeable record collector for years so it was a real pleasure to meet him.

Dave runs an excellent website called Hitsville Soul Club which has grown over the years to include a forum which he invited me to join on my return from New Jersey.

While I was in New Jersey, Dave showed me the draft of his new magazine called There's That Beat which I have been eagerly waiting for since then to see it on the streets. Dave has just informed me that it will be available from 20th August so drop by There's That Beat to get more details and a sneak preview of the contents. Why not join the forum while you are there - a friendly bunch of people!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment