Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bobby Lee Fears RIP

Bobby Lee Fears Exodus Song Forward


Yesterday, a member of Bobby Lee Fears's family contacted me to let me know that Bobby had sadly died last Friday.

Bobby was in the original Fabulous Dinos lineup and also a member of the Ohio Players when they recorded for Capitol as well as recording solo 45s.

Regular readers of the blog will know that I had been researching Bobby's music as part of the on going project around Johnny Brantley productions.

I hope to write a celebration of his life with the assistance of his family and print it up on the blog in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:13 AM

    BOBBY LEE FEARS WAS MY FATHER. He was a great singer writer and father

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous7:27 AM

      I have a demo recording of your father singing "We Must Have Love" that I produced with him in 1967 for United Artists Music in New York City. Contact me through my website eddiereevesmusic.com and I'll send you an mp3 of your father's recording. I think it's a wonderful vocal from a very soulful man.
      Eddie Reeves

      Delete