Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Jimmy Preacher Robins NY Gigs Feb 2007

Jimmy Preacher Robins has been in touch with me to give details of an upcoming gig in NY co-starring Ladybird Sunshine:

Fri. February 2, and Sat. Feb. 3, 2007 9.00pm Start

The River Room at 145th Street in Riverside Park, Harlem, New York
Reservations Suggested 212-491-1500
www.theriverroomofharlem.com
Wine and Dine on the Scenic Hudson
$10 advance donation 2 drink minimum

If you are in NY that weekend then stop on by, I am sure you will have a great night!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:00 PM

    Do you know if he is playing any dates in March please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would suggest you check the papers or drop by his website:

    www.preacherrobins.com

    Cheers

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:57 AM

    thank you so much for his web address. I saw him in Swing 46 on 46th St and I will never forget him. I am thinking of changing my vacation dates to go and see his gig in April...

    ReplyDelete