Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Darrow Fletcher To Hit UK In June 2006

Last year, Darrow Fletcher dropped into the Soul Source forum to say hello and I am pleased to report that Ady Croasdell has signed him up for this year's Cleethorpes Weekender in June.

You can find more details at 6T's site of Darrow's appearance on 10th June.

I have recently been in touch with Darrow and hopefully I will post some information on him here in the near future.

In the meantime, I have been playing his 45's and my favourite from his early sounds is "My Young Misery". This driving uptempo 45 is Darrow's story that love can cause you misery whatever age you are and we are exposed to his passionate singing for such a young person. I love the impassioned pleas at the end of the song by Darrow for us to help him!

No comments:

Post a Comment